RE: Europa-List: Nose gear tire

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Nose gear tire
From: Ken <ken@soundsuckers.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:20:45

On My RV I used a lot of baby powder. I put the tube in the tire and valve
stem thru it's hole then put the rims together with the bolts just enough to
hole it together, inflate tube just to expand it. Let out the air and then
with a small wire with the end looped over so it would not scratch tube I
made sure that tube was not pinched between two wheel half's by inserting
wire between half and giving tube a little nudge. Then go ahead and tighten
the bolts down when satisfied.

Ken  rudder and stabelator just about done   A-282