Re: Europa-List: 1/8 NTP tap

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 1/8 NTP tap
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:35:18

Paul,

Try McMaster-Carr (http://www.mcmaster.com).  These guys sell just
about everything involved with fabrication.  If you can't find it
there, it probably isn't available anywhere.

 > Hi all,
 >
 > Can some one suggest a  US based mail order house that would
 > sell 1/8 NTP taps.  I can't find them in AC Spruce and the
 > only other tool supplier that I use is http://www.use-enco.com/
 > and they don't seem to have them listed either.
 >
 > Thanks,  Paul

Good building,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
(60%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, working chapters 23
Fuselage Top, 24 Instrument Panel, 25 Electrical & 29 Main Gear.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117