Europa-List: A message for New Zealand List Lurkers

Subject: Europa-List: A message for New Zealand List Lurkers
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:54:10

There will soon be a container with a Europa going to the Port of
Tauranga. If anyone wants extra Resin, Redux or large parts (or is
thinking of buying a Europa and wants to share shipping costs with this
new builder) then please contact me so that we can coordinate shipping.

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski      Managing Director
Ph +64 9 274 1590      Kaon Technologies Ltd
Fx +64 9 274 1593      PO Box 58521
Cell 021 921 988       Greenmount
tonyk@kaon.co.nz       Auckland NZ