Re: Europa-List: Choosing an EFIS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Choosing an EFIS
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:37:58

Dynon has posted updates to the code that runs the unit. The D10 has a
serial port (RS232) input port that allows the updates to be loaded from my
laptop.  I down loaded the update from Dynon's web page
http://www.dynondevelopment.com/   and then used the supplied utility
program to control it. It worked as advertised.  I recommend every one get
one. It do so much and cost so little.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020