Europa-List: europa club members-only registration

Subject: Europa-List: europa club members-only registration
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:56:50

For those who have been patiently waiting for the members-only pages
on the Europa Club website to come back to life, I am pleased to
annouce that we seem to have got them working again (although not all
the content is fully restored just yet).

If you haven't yet registered for access, or have been having trouble
getting in and were advised to wait until things got fixed, please
try the new registration system and see how it goes now. The sign-in
page should be available from all the links that refer to it
throughout the site, including the one on the opening page
<http://www.europaclub.org.uk>.

Sorry it took so long!

regards

Rowland