RE: Europa-List: Wiring

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wiring
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 00:24:41

Ken,

i installed a conduit on the floor from the baggage bay just
in front of the flap motor up to the seat pans, then a short
conduit left and right into the seat pans to pick up any
wiring from the control columns and the wings, then a larger
conduit from the right seat pan along the exterior of the
tunnel up to the firewall, then up into the instrument
module. co-ax cables were run separately along the inside
of the tunnel attached via p-clips. the conduits were
rectangular with removable tops, and attached to the
bottom with bid brackets. my strobe controll box is in
the right seat pan
just one way of doing it.

karl

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger