Europa-List: european trip with freebies!

Subject: Europa-List: european trip with freebies!
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:37:03

The following notice has been brought rather belatedly to my
attention by Penny Sharpe at the PFA HQ.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =
We have been asked if we would be interested in joining some of the
other European homebuilt Associations to exhibit an aircraft at the
ILA 2004 to be held in Berlin 10 - 16th May. There is space being
made available for 5 - 7 aircraft with preference given to aircraft
with a particularly interesting design or technology.
The organisers are supporting the initiative financially by offering
the following:-

A double room B & B for the event duration.
All ATC and airport fees paid.
Free transfer from the airport to hotel.
1 tank of fuel towards the return journey.
25 euros per day per person for up to 2 people.

Would any members who are interested in showing off their plane and
representing the PFA please contact me at Turweston on 01280 846786.

Graham Newby

Sadly, I don't have a flying aeroplane yet, but there must be some of
the 120 flying Europa people in the UK who could take this up!

regards

Rowland