Europa-List: USA Europa Fly-in Oshkosh 2004

Subject: Europa-List: USA Europa Fly-in Oshkosh 2004
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:02:44

Hi All,

As John mentioned in his e-mail we are planning a group fly-in to AirVenture
for Europa's this year.  This will be a great event and I hope we can get a
good percentage of flying Europas to attend.

John is doing a lot of work for us at Oshkosh planning parking, some meals
and gifts etc.

I will be doing the coordination for builders who are flying (or driving) to
Oshkosh.

I set up a web page at the europa-usa website so you can keep track of who
is going and where from.  I will update this frequently with the latest
infortmation:
http://www.europa-usa.com/airventure_2004.htm

If you plan on flying a Europa to Oshkosh this year please contact me with
your name, aircraft number, location and I will get you on the list.  My
e-mail is on the contact page.

If you are driving I also want to keep track for John drop me an e-mail and
I will have a list for that also - this will help with party planning for
builders.

I need a flight leader from each area to be a contact - If you are
interested let me know.

Thats all for now - keep an eye on the web page for information from both
John & Myself about this.

Thanks!!

Bob Jacobsen
A131   N165BB
info@galaxyhobby.com

High-speed usersbe more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet