Europa-List: Alderney Fly-in 11-13 Jun 2004

Subject: Europa-List: Alderney Fly-in 11-13 Jun 2004
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:27:57

As Europa pilots have supported the Alderney Fly-In well in the past,
The Europa Club now gets advance copies of the booking forms before
the main mailing goes out.

I'll send a soft-copies by e-mail in response to requests off-list
via <memsec@europaclub.org.uk>.

You can find out more about the Alderney Fly-In on the Alderney
Flying Club website <http://www.flyalderney.com>.

regards

Rowland