RE: Europa-List: Source for pressure transducers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Source for pressure transducers
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:59:49

Paul:

VDO makes the transducers with a pipe thread fitting.  They are in the
Lockwood Aviation catalog.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa AZ
Fabricating a trailer for the beast to take the plane somewhere I can fire
up the engine.

<paul.mcallister@qia.net>

> Hi all,
>
> I might do some experimenting I the near future to see if I can measure
the fuel pressure on a 914.  The idea was to have two transducers, one the
air-box and the other on the fuel line and measure the difference.

> I am looking for a source of transducers, one of them will have to be
fuel resistant, and I would prefer them to have a 1/8" thread.  Does anyone
has a web link(s) so I can go check out what is available.

> Thanks,  Paul

--- Steve Hagar
--- hagargs@earthlink.net