Re: Europa-List: Baggage Bay Questions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Baggage Bay Questions
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:56:16

Mike

I fit mine so it "looked good". The floor is nearly level and I did trim off
the edges to get it to NOT flare out the sides.

Remember; when you do go to bond it in, the "D" bulkhead is to get two
layers of BID on both the front and back sides. ( I hated the back side job)

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020
(425) 776-5555