Re: Europa-List: KIT FOR SALE

Subject: Re: Europa-List: KIT FOR SALE
From: Jim Graham <jlgraham@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:15:44

Hi Ray,

I'm Europa builder A101, Tri-Gear XS, but have had an experience with
work a bit similar to yours--almost a full year in the UK in 2001, then
a new job now that is going 10-12 hours a day... so am just too worn
out to build too.  So, also looking to sell.  Just wondering if you
ever sold yours, and what you got for it and how you sold it, if I may
be so nosey... Just wondering, as I know now I really have to sell mine
(sadly), and the sooner, I guess the better.

Thanks--
Jim Graham
Fairfax Station, VA