Re: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Midweek Fly-out

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Midweek Fly-out
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:08:20

I cant join in because my toy is still back in it's box, but I am enjoying
following the mail.
Oh the torments of the British weather.The only good thing about it is how
makes each of these fly-ins that much more worthwhile when you can get it
together.
I really hope that this weekend works out Dave.

A Happy New Year To the Fliers-in and all Europals!

Bryan          Original Message -----

> Well what a forecast that was!!!! It was thick fog here until about 3pm
and a call to Enstone revealed cloud/fog on the deck and raining.

> I am going to assume that nobody made it there, if they did, well done.
>
> Tomorrows forecast is similar to what we actually had today so it is
probably impractical to plan an attempt then.

> The next best on the forecast is this weekend, which will give others a
chance to join in so I will put a message out before then. It will also
involve a new venue as we will be into January and working with a new set of
free landing vouchers.