Re: Europa-List: gap and trough

Subject: Re: Europa-List: gap and trough
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:47:00

> It's about page 3 - 11, after joining the in-and outboard cores. The manual
> talks about microfilling the gap at the rib joint area.

The trailing edge area that will someday be your anti-servo trim tab, that
gap gets micro. Along with all the hot wire slits.
"do not get micro on the peel ply tapes or the glass rib."

> Then later to flox fill the trough of the rib.

The next paragraph talks about the glass rib. It is slightly below the level
of the blue foam. The flox will structurally bring the surface flush.
The kitchen film tip worked great for me.
Some Photos:
http://homepage.mac.com/sdunsmuir/EuropaSite/Tail%20Plane/Tail%20Plane.html

SteveD