Europa-List: baggage bay

Subject: Europa-List: baggage bay
From: Danny Shepherd <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:39:11

Hi all,
       Firstly can I say how useful and informative I have found this forum
to be, I have gleamed a lot reading all your messages,(creep mode off). Now
I hope you guys don't mind a stupid question, I'm about to reinforce the
baggage bay ready to fit the u/c, now the "good book says lay up 2 +/-45
plies of bid over the entire area" now not being the greatest when it comes
to laying up, I wonder can one do it in sections or does it have to be in
one piece?. I would normally ask "our Nev" but he's on holiday until the 5th
Jan. Thanks in anticipation.
Cheers Danny shepherd
xs tri g-ceri (541)
wings 95%,cm installed,torque tube inst,
engine mount/rudder pedals inst,finger brakes inst.