Re: Re: Europa-List: Cowl Flap

Subject: Re: Re: Europa-List: Cowl Flap
From: Ralph Hallett III <n100rh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:18:40

MARWAL

europa-list@matronics.com wrote: Your email message was temporarily blocked by
my spam
filter. If you feel this is an error, please follow
these instructions.

The attached image contains a password.
in the subject or body of your reply.

Thank you.
This email account is protected with Spam Bully.
www.spambully.com

Tom,
Would you mind including me in your distribution of photos. For the same reason
that Dave needed them...
Ralph Hallett
n100rh@sbcglobal.net

Thanks much

Ralph

DJA727@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 12/18/2003 5:19:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
beecho@beecho.org writes:

> I too have made a cowl flap although it is for a Jabiru 3300 and Jab
> cowl. The Bowden cable from the panel moves a lever/wheel that pushes
> the flap down and a spring (from a rat trap) causes it to rise. The
> cable/lever do not need to be disconnected when removing the lower
> cowling. (I copied that idea from a Brit, sorry I don't remember the
> name.) Photos are available.
>
> Tom Friedland, XS Mono N96V
> beecho@beecho.org

Thanks Tom, I think that is what I am going to do the very same thing. I'd
love to see photos if you would send them to me.

Thanks,

Dave Anderson

or a