Europa-List: Headsets

Subject: Europa-List: Headsets
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:57:30

"Looking to get a new headset for the new year, what are peoples
suggestions?
what have you been using and how do you like it?"

I purchased two C-100 Centurion headsets from SoftComm.  I really love these
headsets.
I can wear the headsets for many hours with comfort, typically 4-5 hours.
The units are unique in that the ANR circuitry does not require a separate
power source, but rather uses a proprietary design that is powered through
either the radio or intercom via the headset jacks.  So no batteries to every
worry about.  Additionally, the headsets automatically switch between stereo or
mono.  No external switch to mess with. Those interested can check them out
at

http://www.softcommheadsets.com/aviation-products/html/headsets.html

Happy Holidays to all.

Erich Trombley
N28ET
Flying - classic 914 with Warp Drive prop