RE: Europa-List: Fill tools?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fill tools?
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 07:01:20

Ron,

I have been using all the tools you mentioned with the exception of sanding
screens. Also a rubber squeegee and a small plastic one for small curves
like the tail and under the windshield. And a long and skinny sanding tool
that has a little flexibility that I got from an auto paint supply.

 I've been trying to follow Neville's recent advice on the filling subject.
Thanks for that Neville!