RE: Europa-List: Auto CAD file?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Auto CAD file?
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:18:55

The drawing ga.dxf may have problems.  I can open it with M/S Digital image
pro.  I cannot open it with Autocad Lite (2000) or Irfanview.  Both of these
report a corrupt or invalid header.  This may be an "Apple" problem.  If
Roland has access to the original (or we can ask Roger at Europa for another
copy) I will be happy to convert it to DXF and test it with a range of
programs.

I have the trigear version of the same drawing as a DWG (autocad format) and
can turn this into a DXF if this helps.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
Europa Club Assistant Mods Rep, (2000 hours building) very nearly ready to
fly
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk