Re: Europa-List: Prop?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Prop?
From: Jeff Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:16:10

on 12/1/03 10:23 AM, Guil Barros at flight@metathusalan.com wrote:

> What props are people using? why did you choose that one?
>
> im debating spending the extra $4k on the CS airmaster... ground ajustable
> seems
> like a good compromise... im mostly going to go on long-ish distance flights
> where im looking for economy. Wouldnt setting the ground-adjustable to a
> cruise
> setting be (overall) equivalent to a CS while in cruise? would i get enough
> aditional efficiency out of the CS to justify it?
>
> what other CS props are people using? cheaper? why?
>
> thanks,
> -guil

Guil,
---From the time you receive your kit then spend the required time to turn it
into the beautiful flying machine it can be, and you visualize. It doesnt
matter what you decide on now as far as prop guages etc. You will change
your mind 3 or 4 times because there is always something new and cool out. I
have and am still deciding. Im putting some decisions off as I am waiting
for some new products to be released. Thats the fun of this crazy hobby
were into. You get to personalize your very own aircraft and drive yourself
crazy doing it.

Jeff
Tri Gear A258