Re: Europa-List: Info or manual?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Info or manual?
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:06:23

Roland

It is fun to catch you once in a while.  From over on this side of the pond,
it seems that the view of the world revolves around the Greenwich Meridian.

My Europa has flown 22 hours to date.  At the present I have the plane torn
down and in the shop again.  I had a bad landing and broke my Airmaster
prop. So I have decided to convert to Try Gear. (like others before me)  I
should have thought my choice through in light of my limited flight
experience.

My web page is a bit sparse.  Mostly just a hint of what I have done.

Thank you for keeping the Europa records and the web page organized, every
one benefits from you efforts,

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020