Re: Europa-List: Aileron trim wire?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aileron trim wire?
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:22:55

Hi all. Just finished my aileron servo install. Before I did it I asked
everyone I could find how they ran the wires. Everyone I talked to came out the

front edge of the aileron. I kept picturing that getting caught on something and

interfering with aileron movement.
I drilled in the from the outboard edge of the aileron near the wing tip. I
ran 1/4 tubing along the leading edge to the servo. In the wing in ran a larger

tube like an S from my wing conduit to the wing tip close out. So when I run
the wire it goes in a tube within a tube, at a point with very little relative

movement.
I'll have pictures on the site soon, I upgraded my system software and my
auto site builder program not longer runs.

Chat later,
SteveD.
A217
After reading that description you know why I take a lot of pictures.... : )