RE: Europa-List: Ho HO

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Ho HO
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:00:48

'Goolies' ... AKA 'bollocks'.

Cf. 'Googly' - a type of delivery in cricket
Cf. 'Goalie' - a position in football
Cf. 'Goole' - a place in England where boats keep bouncing off the railway
swing-bridge

Oooops, sorry - got a bit carried away there...

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms