Re: Europa-List: MID WEEK FLY-IN

Subject: Re: Europa-List: MID WEEK FLY-IN
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:40:31

Hi! Byan./Group (but mostly Bryan!)
One of the main points of the Mid -week Fly In Group is that we all go to
the same centre at the same time/day?
The Fly In this week will be SANDTOFT and WICKENBY........  not Sturgate.
You really must get to grips with these SENIOR MOMENTS 'cos when they come
FULL CIRCLE you are done flying at least !
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG
PS. I have a few photos of the first Weekday Fly In if anyone on the
original group care to turn up at SANDTOFT.