Europa-List: Progress Report with Signature

Subject: Europa-List: Progress Report with Signature
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:46:53

Gidday,
The nature of this forum is that you often fragmented e-mail relationships
with other builders, often spasmodic depending upon mutual interests at the
time. With the size of the group it is easy to lose track of the stages
people are at, and the basic equiptment they have installed or are
installing. I for one have finally made a little progress, and am seeking
advice from time to time with people I know who are ahead of me. I'd like
to save those embarrasing moments of forgetting the stage of other builders
by offering one possible solution. At the bottom of our messsages, why
don't we have a brief summary of the current stage etc. In my case it would
read like this:

Mono Classic
Tail, wings, flaps,ailerons complete.
Cockpit module plumbed and complete ready for installation.
Lower fuse in jig with tailplane torque tube, mass balance, installed.
Intended Engine: 912 S or a turboed single rotor rotary when I am dreaming
Instrumentation: Undecided.

So, if there is interest, I for one will include this on my e-mails. I hope
others will do likewise.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia