Re: Europa-List: roll trim tab and servo installation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: roll trim tab and servo installation
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:04:09

Fred,

Many of us have had excellent luck using model airplane servos mounted in
the ailerons.  I mounted mine after the ailerons were built but before
filling etc.

You can see pictures of an installation at www.galaxyhobby.com/europa.htm
If you have specific questions just e-mail me.  All the parts required -
including servo driver, servo, linkages etc come to about $100 - cheaper and
faster than most other methods, plus it's almost totally hidden.  Any good
hobby shop should have what you need.

Bob Jacobsen
A131