Re: Europa-List: Spar Guide

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Spar Guide
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:10:34

Hi! Richard and thanks.
That's what comes of spending too much time on my anti- europe campaign!
Your message seems to confirm that my messages are getting through OK since
I've had about the last 6 returned by the server for whatever reason?
perhaps because I'm not likely to make a cash  "contribution" If the group
doesn't want my contacts and comments so be it I certainly haven't spare
cash to pay for the facility and will welcome the spare time it will open up
to me, even as good as it seems to have been since the transfer from Avnet!.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300