Europa-List: Flush mount trim servo?

Subject: Europa-List: Flush mount trim servo?
From: Ronald J. Parigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:07:14

Just bout ready to mount Ray Allen Miniature T4-5 servo to my port aileron.

http://www.rayallencompany.com/products/servos.html

I am thinking pretty hard about mounting  and leaving the base with the 4 holes
mounted on top of the skin and just fill so things are flush.

So the servo would be painted and in the slip stream.

Planning on mounting between the mass balance arms, and actuating a piece of
hinge bout 9 inches wide, but with sloped smooth rounded corners.

Ron Parigoris