Europa-List: List Fund Raiser - Wow, Have You Seen The Free Gifts?

Subject: Europa-List: List Fund Raiser - Wow, Have You Seen The Free Gifts?
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 00:23:18

Dear Listers,

The List Fund Raiser is going well so far this year and I wanted to say
"Thank You" to everyone that has made a Contribution already this year!

Though the generous support of Andy Gold and the Builders Bookstore (
http://www.buildersbooks.com ), I'm able to offer some truly awesome gifts
with qualifying Contributions this year.  There's quite a line up and a
rather diverse set of options - certainly something for every taste and
personality.  Here's a list of this year's fine options:

         *  List Archive CD
         *  Aircraft Builder's Log
         *  Pilot Flashlight System
         *  Pro Pilot Logbook
         *  FAR/AIM on CD
         *  Jeppesen Flight Bag
         *  Aviation History Book
         *  Techstar Flight Computer

Please support your Email List Community AND pick up a really slick Gift at
the same time!  The SSL Secure Contribution web site can be found at the
following URL:

         http://www.matronics.com/contributions

Once again, I would like to thank everyone that has so generously supported
the continued operation and upgrade of the Lists Services here on the
Matronics servers!!

Thank you!

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator

Matt G Dralle | Matronics | PO Box 347 | Livermore | CA | 94551
925-606-1001 V | 925-606-6281 F | dralle@matronics.com Email
http://www.matronics.com/ WWW | Featuring Products For Aircraft