Re: Europa-List: Problems with Nuts & Bolts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Problems with Nuts & Bolts
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:22:31

Andy,

I guess I should read ALL my mail before responding. Thank you for the
clarification. I have treated the bracket so I will remove the treatment and
clean

up that area. The M5 bolt looks funny with all that length sticking out the
wrong end but if you say that's the way it is, then so be it.
Will you send me the correct fully threaded EUR002 bolts or will they come
---From the Lakeland office? Just trying to gauge arrival time.

Thanks again.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear