Europa-List: First flight G-IKRK

Subject: Europa-List: First flight G-IKRK
From: RoddyEuropa@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 15:30:17

G-IKRK, kti #220, flew yesterday (Saturday 1st Nov) in the capable hands of
test pilot Tim Senior. Flight was from Andrewsfield, Essex, UK. Everything
working well, just a few adjustments needed (idle, throttle friction. gear knob)

before the next phase of the test flying. After 7 years 10 months building I am

delighted!
My thanks to my inspectors (Bob Boyt and John Barratt) , staff at Europa
(especially Neville and Andy) for support over the years, and to the Europa club

and this list as an invaluable source of information and support. And to my
wife Rachel for letting me get away with this project!
Roddy Kesterton