Europa-List: HOBBS meter

Subject: Europa-List: HOBBS meter
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:17:50

Steve wrote, "This has probably been discussed a million times before.
Typically
when I am involved in a certain section of the build I become focused and tend
not to assimilate some of the other stuff coming over the web. I need to install
a switch for the Hobbs meter".

I have installed a Rocky Mountain u-Monitor that is an all in one engine
monitor.
The unit uses oil pressure as a trigger for engine run time.  The Rotax oil
pressure transducer was replaced with the Rocky Mountain transducer thus
eliminating
a dedicated oil pressure switch.

Regards,

Erich Trombley