Europa-List: Engine Mount Paint Removal

Subject: Europa-List: Engine Mount Paint Removal
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:07:50

Gidday,
The ease at which the paint chips off the white coloured metalwork might
suggest I don't need to ask this question, but to those who know, and I
don't, is the best way to strip one back to sandblast off the paint, or is
there another recommended way that doesn't compromise the frame. Also, is
there a no of different configurations of bracing for the same frame, for a
912? The frame doesn't match the manual picture, so I'm confused.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia