RE: Europa-List: Worrying conundrum

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Worrying conundrum
From: Peter Davis <peterdavis@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:50:44

Hi Jim,

This is one thing I have been considering but have put off 'cos I am not
aware of any reported incidents of carb icing on the Europa. However, guess
who might be the first! :-(

I certainly don't want to find out the hard way and was thinking of blocking
off the cold air intake and replacing the plenum with the original cone
shaped filters for under cowl air intake just to see.

Regards,

Peter

mailto:peterdavis@ntlworld.com

This message has been scanned by Norton Internet Security for all known
viruses.