Europa-List: 914 plumbing

Subject: Europa-List: 914 plumbing
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 22:47:57

"Steve,
The rotax install manual suggests that you get a second banjo fitting and a
longer bolt.  They recommend that this be put inline with the hose going off
to the carburetor and to put the pressure transducer on the end of the
second banjo.
Can you tell me the VDO part number that is on your transducer as I need to
purchase one as well.        Paul"

Lads,
            I am in the process of specifying the details of my 914 order. I
note that because we are talking Austrian, some fittings are metric. I am
using 3/8" alu tubing [-6] and wonder if I can transfer to metric easily, or
if I can specify oiltank, fuel lines and any other fitting to be -6
qualified?
All comers welcome.
Ferg Europa A064