No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 09:57:38
I have a unused Rocky Mountain Encoder with Remote Compass for Sale.

As I have now fitted an EFIS to my panel the Encoder is surplus and an
overkill. Triple redundancy for VFR flight is probably 'over the top'!

The Unit was factory Built and calibrated and includes Remote Compass Unit
& OAT and associated Wiring. All Manuals and Documentation included.

The Factory price is $1479.00 US. I'm asking $1000.00 or 625

If anyone is interested give me a call on +44 1761 433073 or +44 7808 402404

Or reply to: gnholland@onetel.com

Gerry Holland