RE: Europa-List: Terra TRT250D transponder - TriGear G-OGAN

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Terra TRT250D transponder - TriGear G-OGAN
From: Peter Grant <peter@useurolink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:58:20

Thanks for the info, we have also found Graham Lauch who flies out of
Long Marston. Contact is 0121 427 4042

Regards
Peter Grant
10 The Sidings, Horncastle LN9 5UA
Tel: 01507 523180   Fax: 01507 522605  Mobile: 07774 923160
This email is intended for the sole use of
the addressee. If you have received this email in error, please contact
the sender and delete the message. We accept no liability for misuse of
this email however caused. Outgoing emails are automatically checked by
Norton Anti-Virus.