Europa-List: memsec going offline tempo

Subject: Europa-List: memsec going offline tempo
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:30:38

This is just to let folks know that I'll be offline for the next week
or so, on holiday. I'll catch up with the snail-mail and e-mail when
I get back. If you asked for members-only website access, and haven't
had a reply by the time this arrives, it will have missed the upload
of names I did tonight. Patience, please, until next week!

regards

Rowland