Europa-List: Trigear MLG sockets

Subject: Europa-List: Trigear MLG sockets
From: Simon Smith <jodel@nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:53:33

Hi all,

I've been rigging up the sockets for the MLG today and came across a
problem.  Everything seemed okay except the end of the legs were 0.5" short
of the required 36.75" out from the centre.  Much head scratching, tea
drinking and manual reading ensued but eventually I gave in and rang
Neville.

Guess which pillock was trying to fit the sockets from the inside of the fuz
not the outside!!!

The manual is not very clear on this, in fact the only clue is where it tell
you to scuff sand the outside of the fuz, which of course is over the page!

How this helps anyone else approaching this stage.

Simon Smith
504 G-BZTN

PS I've just had a look back through the archives and I see that this has
been mentioned before but not for a couple of years or so.