RE : Europa-List: Ivopprop

Subject: RE : Europa-List: Ivopprop
From: Auvray Michel <m.auvray@aerodyneint.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:36:06

Hello Graham,
How are you, I am fly 220 hours now with my monowheel and interested to
buy variable pitch propeller.
The Air master is too much expensive , also my friend Jean Martin of
Persan have broken Air master one blade, and the total coast to return
in new Zealand and come back is about 1000  !!! and add repair.
No comments!

After investigations, I see the advantages & defaults of main suppliers
on the market; finally we think that Arplast is the most interesting for
us Quality/price.
For the reason that I explained before, I prefer to have possibility to
go to Arplast factory in France if I have a problem.

We are interested by Arplast PV50 constant speed prop.
What is you opinion of this prop and your knowledge of fly qualities?

Europa builder monowheel N 145 - 220 hours to day
       --|--

Michel AUVRAY