RE : Europa-List: Another stupid question...

Subject: RE : Europa-List: Another stupid question...
From: Auvray Michel <m.auvray@aerodyneint.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:40:07

There is no stupid questions only stupid peoples !!!

Hi all,
I used during 6 month a resin with bad protection, after this time my
organism made an extremely violent reaction. I have a respirator crisis
very hard during one month and after sometimes. To continue the resin
work in this period it is necessary for me to take a maximum protection
mainly on hands and on the face eyes and nose.
After investigations, no masks on the market are sufficient to protect
me.
I decided to design a special model with all of my requirements and 100%
protection without risks.
See the attached file.
Good luck and take care of your health.

Europa XS monowheel 145 >> 220 hours to day
       --|--

Michel AUVRAY