Re: Europa-List: Exhaust stub

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Exhaust stub
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:37:37

Paul,

I have just uncrated my engine this weekend and discovered that mine is the
same as yours.  I'd be interested to hear from others out there to help
determine if Rotax have changed the design of the silencer.  If this is the
case I suspect we will need a different exhaust pipe.

Paul McAllister - 363
http://europa363.versadev.com/