RE: Europa-List: S-tec System 30 Autopilot

Subject: RE: Europa-List: S-tec System 30 Autopilot
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:01:28

Mike,

Apologies for the slow response - it's been a long week and I'm only just
catching up...

I'm fitting the DigiTrack 2-axis and am planning on fitting the pitch servo
behind the cockpit module, driving a pushrod forward alongside the steam
pipe - sorry, pitch pushrod - and connecting to the pitch torque tube via a
longer AN5 bolt in single-shear through the existing lugs.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey