Europa-List: fuel pumps

Subject: Europa-List: fuel pumps
From: paul stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:30:44

Have just taken delivery of engine (914) and FF kit. A couple of questions
spring
to mind (many more will follow I'm sure). I have been trying all along to
replace
the Europa standard fuel lines with aluminium line and AN or NPT fittings.
It would appear that the fuel pumps supplied with the engine require rubber
hose pushed over barba and secured with hose clamps (exactly what I'm trying
to get away from). I know there are many out there who are going the same way
with fuel systems - anyone addressed it in relation to 914 fuel pumps. Also
can't
work out why I've also got a facet pump supplied by Europa.

Any thoughts

Regards

Paul Stewart  #432