RE: Europa-List: PFA roadshow 6-7 Gloucester Staverton

Subject: RE: Europa-List: PFA roadshow 6-7 Gloucester Staverton
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 17:50:57

Hi! Rowland/David B.
Thanks for the info. on Gloucester/Staverton. It's nice to have it indicated
that I'm really a "youngster" after all !!!! Alas I fear it is more likely
because Gloucester isn't a place I've often frequented other than when my
Son was involved on the Second Severn Crossing.  Because I was aware of the
"Ha'penny Green" item!
I guess now I stayed at home you will tell me that the weather was perfect
in spite of the crap forcast I collected at 0600 hours this morning?
regards
Bob H G-PTAG

Don't archive.