RE: Europa-List: Antennas

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Antennas
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:22:51

Hi All,

If you are looking for antennas in the Americas, we keep nav, com, and
transponder antennas in stock in the Lakeland, FL USA office.  Currently all
three are in.  These are made by Bob Archer for us.  We have tested them in
the Europa, and found them to work well.  Cost is $85 each.

We also stock the "economy" version dipole com antenna that we make for $26.
It works pretty good for the cost - especially if you mount it high in the
vertical stab.

Happy Building!!

John Hurst
Lakeland, FL