Re: Europa-List: peel ply

Subject: Re: Europa-List: peel ply
From: Stephan Cassel <cassel@sensewave.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:30:26

Hi Chris,

A very easy (and fun) way to cut peel ply is use a soldering iron with
a not to sharp edge. I  made my knife using a hammer and sanding
paper. Soon after I found one in the shop round the 1 mark.

Put the peel ply on the cutting table and make x numbers of streight cuts
without removing
the peel ply from the table. The cut will glue (very light) the peel ply
onto the table.
When you are done with all strips remove them from the table one by one.
If you have done
the cut well you will end up with perfect strips.

The cutting speed is the key thing.

Good luck

Stephan
Builder 556