Europa-List: Europa adverts web pages

Subject: Europa-List: Europa adverts web pages
From: europa@nimbus.geog.ox.ac.uk
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:19:18

Hi All,

Sorry for the long delay in getting the adverts web pages on my web site
sorted out, but I got my butt in gear and fixed it today.  The adverts pages
were used quite a lot, but I had to change server from a rather slow Pentium
200 to something that is now serving about 15 sites and doing so quite
quickly!

I've had a couple of adverts emails to me recently and would appreciate it
if the senders of those adverts could try entering them via the site
(http://harley.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~mark/Europa/ads/) and let me know if there are
any problems.

As before, once an advert has been entered, it won't be shown until an email
has been sent to the email address you enter and the poster has confirmed
that email address is valid (an email will be sent with instructions).

Please feel free to place as many adverts as you like - but they must be
Europa related.

Cheers,
Mark.
(builder of kit 87, starting to feel better about life after discovering my
wings aren't as bad as I thought they were)