RE: Europa-List: Fuselage Cradle

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuselage Cradle
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:12:36

Nigel;

I can't help you over on the Isle of Man but I have a cradle over in the
USA outside the Phoenix area that I just pulled the acft out of .  It can
level the fuselage longitudinally and laterally, and pull in  any twist
that might be present in the bottom boat.  It is made of tubular steel with
plywood saddles.  If anyone is  interested I can e mail a photo.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa AZ

<nigel.harrison@manx.net>

> Dear Europa builders,
>
> I am awaiting the arrival of my XS Trigear kit (584) and wonder whether
there is anyone out there who has a fuselage cradle they no longer need and
would be willing to loan or sell to me. Oh, by the way, I live on the Isle
of Man.
> Regards
> Nigel Harrison

> This email has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Plus anti-virus system.
> http://www.manx.net/solutions/mailplushome.asp

--- Steve Hagar
--- hagargs@earthlink.net