Europa-List: Rough running problem

Subject: Europa-List: Rough running problem
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:52:01

Hi All,
Just to let you know I received 12 replies to my request for help, most off
forum.
The suggestions have been very useful and I have been checking as much as
possible.  Most suggestions I found to be OK on my engine, but I found a small
slither of silicone in one of the needle jets, which I hope was the cause.
I will report my findings when I get the chance to test fly and also list the
main suggestions for others.
This highlights one of the important benefits of the Europa Club and this forum.
A problem shared and all that.
Many thanks and best wishes to you all,
William